Seminar: Algorithms for Pan-Genomics - Tobias Marschall
- Seminar kick-off meeting: 4pm, May 2, 2016 in room 106, E2.1
- Seminar will be held in a block in September or October (exact date to be determined in kick-off meeting)
- Prerequisites: having attended the lecture Algorithms for Sequence Analysis (ASA) is strongly recommended
- Up to 10 topics available
- Every participant writes a report and gives a talk
- Attending the block seminar is mandatory
TopicThe seminar will discuss the emerging field of Computational Pan-Genomics. For further information, refer to the article Computational Pan-Genomics: Status, Promises and Challenges.
Course material will be available here: password protected area.